Welcome to my blog.

Monday, June 18, 2012

Final Day of 7 Days of Hope

I really hope you have been encouraged here. I really enjoyed this week we spent together. Please continue to read and comment. It's okay if you weren't able to during this past week. I will keep the posts up for the time being. Final question from Hope From The Weary Mom. Have you experienced hard times in the past? Share some of the things you've been through.

I think most of you have had things that happened in your life. Some good, some bad. We don't know why these things happen. But somehow we do get through them. And for me without God it could not be possible.

1 comment:

  1. We have (and still do) deal with job and financial struggles. We have helped nurse close family members through terminal illnesses---and said goodbye to them when that time came. We deal daily with the challenges that come with some of the special needs our family has. We get through them too. My favorite Bible verses are the ones that say, "But God . . . ". We could not make it without His help and intervention in our lives either.

    ReplyDelete