Welcome to my blog.

Monday, June 11, 2012

Chapter 1 in Hope for the Weary Mom, When Gentle Words Won't Come. I find myself in this predicament alot. The older I get the less patient I get. I tend to sound harsh without meaning to. Especially to my family. Sometimes I just want to finish what I am doing without being interrupted. I want to process a thought without someone whining or wanting something. I don't want to have to keep repeating myself over and over and them "still" not getting it. I would really love if they can just "SEE" that I'm busy and not interrupt at all. I've said "I will help you when I am finished." SOOO many times I can't even count them anymore. So they should already know this. In my dreams!! Now it's your turn.


Be honest about the state of your heart and life right now. Are you dissapointed with the hand you've been dealt? Share some of your story.    


If you have any other questions about special needs homeschooling you may ask those as well. Would love to hear your story.               

1 comment:

  1. I am realizing how quickly my children are growing up. My neurotypical child is growing up more quickly than I ever thought possible, and I find myself often distracted with caring for her younger sister. I don't want to regret this later, so I'm prayerfully developing a plan to be more intentional in grabbing quiet moments *alone* with my older daughter. Before I know it, she'll be grown and gone!

    ReplyDelete