Welcome to my blog.

Thursday, January 3, 2013

Happy New Year!! Top 10 Posts from 2012

Happy New Year!!! Wishing you all a blessed year! Thank you for sticking around. I have a lot planned in the coming months. Stay tuned!!

It was fun looking back to see what posts were the most popular with my readers.

#10 Outcry from my Heart- This was a hard post to write.
#9 Schooling Year Round- how we decided to homeschool.
#8 Hope for the Weary Mom Revised Edition Review and Giveaway- I was really surprised this made the cut. No one entered the giveaway.
#7 Don't Judge- About an incident that happened when I was out in public with my family.
#6 Chapter 2 When You Don't Measure Up- this was part of the 7 Days Of Hope series.
#5 Chapter 3 Beer and Cigarettes?- another part of the 7 Days of Hope series.
#4 Now That Spring Break Is Over- a post about trying to get back in the swing of things.
#3 Chapter 1 Hope For The Weary Mom- The first part of the 7 Days of Hope series.
#2 Simplified Dinners Review and Giveaway- I really enjoyed making these recipes and sharing them with you.
#1 7 Days of Hope

Wow!! I was really amazed so many of you were touched by the Hope For The Weary Mom series. I really had no idea. So glad you were blessed by it. Stay tuned!! The Book club starts Monday. I will be guest posting there sometime this month. And I will also be guest posting on two other blogs as well. hope you will join me there.

No comments:

Post a Comment