Welcome to my blog.

Friday, May 4, 2012

Review of The Good Wife's Guide by Darlene Schacht

A couple of months ago I was asked to do a review of The Good Wife's Guide by Darlene Schacht. Your may also know her as Time-Warp Wife. I must admit that I was a bit hesitant to read it at first. I didn't know what to expect and wondered how far off I'd been in my 14 years of marriage. OOPS!! But you know what? I absolutely loved the book. Beautifully written and full of advice, tips and a little bit of humor. Everything was backed up by scripture and in no way was anything a put down or shaking of a finger. On page 83 she defines what biblical submission really means. I loved the way she wrote how to put bible verses around the house where you do your housework to feel uplifted. There are tips for organization and a housecleaning schedule that are both very helpful. I highly recommend this book.

1 comment: